Saturday, November 6, 2010

In Black and White


"Pure White"
 Once I forgot to change the settings on my camera and took a black and white photo of a flower.  After downloading it and viewing, I realized the image was truely spectacular in black and white.  It gave a whole new impression to the image.  Since then, I've tried to photograph flowers in black and white more often.

"Feed Me"
 The image above looks so dramatic ("Pure White" is available for purchasing on Etsy) .

The image to the left - "Feed Me" looks very compelling.


"Awesome"

And "Awesome" looks simply awesome!

I'd like to know what you think
of these images.

2 comments:

  1. I love "feed me". Are you selling that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about it, Rose. I will let you know if I do. Thanks for the feed back, you are a good friend.

    ReplyDelete