Monday, October 11, 2010

Have a Wonderful Day

I no longer believe in such a thing as a "bad day".  I believe it is a wrong attitude that makes things look like everything is going wrong.  I do not like to hear people say they are having a bad day and they are in a bad mood.  We need to take control over our emotions and determine that everything is wonderful and we are in control over what kind of day we are having.  I spent so many of my days down in the dumps until I finally realized it is not the situations but my mind set.  So no matter what happens today or any day, I hope you, like David, say "I will rejoice and be glad"!!
This image was taken in Heritage Park in Taylor.  I was looking for something different to photograph in the garden and happened to look up and saw this lovely view.
This inspiration photo is part of "set one" - a set of 12 assorted photos available for purchasing.

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved this image of yours. I am glad it is now available for purchasing. Keep up the inspiring work! I'd like to see some of the other images available in set one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rose, for the encouraging comments. I will be posting more very soon.

    ReplyDelete