Sunday, October 10, 2010

Inspiration


One day as I was walking home I glanced in my backyard and saw this rainbow.  I hurried into the house to grab my camera before the rainbow faded.  I was very lucky to be able to get this shot.
I hope to use my photography to give inspiration and encouragment to others.  I added some encouraging words and verses to some of my images which I hand out to those in a need.  Along with the beautiful scenes, the words may give some uplifting or motivation.  I sometimes feel that this may be my calling.  There are so many "broken-hearted" people out there that need reassurance.  I like to post these images around my house and on my desk at work. 
This inspiration photo is part of "set two" - a set of 12 assorted  photos available for purchases

1 comment:

  1. another one of my favorites! Truely lucky to capture a rainbow!

    ReplyDelete