Saturday, October 30, 2010

Meadowbrook Gardens



The Rock Garden


Meadowbrook is suppose to have 14 gardens but I didn't see all of them when I was there.  Maybe they were too small for me to count as a garden or I just simply missed them.  But they were very lovely and added more charm to the surroundings of the mansion.  The gardens were very well kept too.  I couldnt' get many "macro" shots of the flowers because it was a breezy day.  But I did manage to get a few close ups and some butterfly shots.  To walk around the grounds in the gardens is free admission, the mansion tour is a small fee. 



Yellow Roses are beautiful


Awesome in black and white


Cool



1 comment:

  1. The yellow rose is awesome. I also love the black and white one below it. These are all magnificent. I haven't seen them before.

    ReplyDelete